A handheld helium gas detector that is your partner for fast & and accurate leak detection.
The PHOENIX MOBILIS is especially designed to be easy to use for a fast and effective response. It is robust and reliable.
Characteristics and Benefits
- Easy to use - The PHOENIX MOBILIS can be operated with one hand and has a clear display with back light for easy reading of the results. You can store your readings on the device which also has an intuitive keypad.
- Highly sensitive - The maximum sensitivity is provided through small internal flow rates and with fast and effective detection of almost any gas or gas mixture. The PHOENIX MOBILIS is particularly accurate to ammonia, helium or hydrogen amongst others.
- Clearly indicates the presence of a leak - With flashing lights and an audible alarm of 90db(A) at 10cm you can’t miss a leak.
- Immediately ready to detect - Once switched on the PHOENIX MOBILIS automatically zeros to the ambient surrounding air.
- Inexpensive to operate
- Flexible - The small size makes it easy to use in difficult to reach places. You also have a choice of readings in cc/sec, g/yr or mg/m³
- 2 year warranty
The PHOENIX MOBILIS is particularly well suited for operators in the car industry as well as any other refrigerant gas detection applications in:
- Laboratory & Research
- Quality assurance
It operates perfectly in a high magnetic field found around an MRI (can be used while the MRI is running.)
- Flow rate: 2 cc/min
- Sensitivity (cc/sec): He 1 x 10-5, CH4 5 x 10-5, R12 5 x 10-5, Ar 1 x 10-4
- Accuracy: + 5% Displayed reading One digit
- Response time: 1 sec
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60 °C / -4 to 140 °F
- Humidity: 0 to 99% RH (non-condensing)
- Weight (instrument, unpacked): 0.45 kg
- Dimension (instrument with probe): 390 x 60 x 49 mm / 15.5 x 2.3 x1.9”
- Dimension (Case): 420 x 320 x 97 mm / 16.5 x 12.5 x3.8”
- Battery type: 4 x Alkaline AA size or equivalent rechargeable for typically 40 hours life